The last days only saw some minor progress. I used 0,1mm fishing line to create the rigging on the funnels. The superstructure parts became some more details like ladders and doors. By the way I changed the doors and took some spare from a nearly finished Pontos set for HMS Warspite which look much better. To have more gluing surface I added some small pieces of Evergreen to the inside of the walls. Actually the barrels are about 1mm too long. But because they fit very well like they are I abstained from correcting this minor fault due to the turning of the gun is not hampered.
This album is attached to project HMS Indefatigable.
Return to the overview page to View all albums